Whether you are gave on you leaving you stranded or you met with an accident, you should always know how to outfit your car during an emergency.
You should plan ahead for any circumstance or scenario and keep a proper toolkit and medical emergency kit always in your vehicle.
Here are some essential items you should keep in your car’s boot space all the time –
1) Include a first aid kit with all essential items in it. You can purchase such kits from the market too.
2) A Swiss army knife, a flashlight, matchboxes and a lighter, a pen and small notebook, and a spare car cell-phone charger.
3) A LED headlamp can be used while changing tires or looking into a blown up engine.
4) Keep some bottled water to use as coolant when your engine stops running after becoming too hot.
5) Keep a spare key hidden somewhere in the bonnet to help unlock the car even if you lose your keys.
6) Keep lots of duct tape to help you tape up any scratches or dents.
7) Keep spare cash in the glove box for emergency purposes.
8) Keep a car jack to help you change tires. A hydraulic one is preferable rather than the cranking ones.
9) Keep vehicle jumper cables to easily charge your battery with someone’s help if your battery gives up on you during a long trip.
10) Keep a flat fixing adhesive that you can apply to a punctured tire when it goes flat so that you can somehow reach the closest service centre.
11) Keep a basic tool set, a wrench, wire cutters and a hammer for all kinds of handy work.
You can always rely on Suzuki A-Star Parts India to supply you with car or truck spare parts in any emergency. We have a ready supply of Leyland Parts including Leyland Spare Parts and parts of other brands too. Get in touch with us now!