If you love your car, you should respect the fact that it is a machine which undergoes gradual wear and tear. If you do not maintain it properly, this wear and tear will increase considerably and incur you huge costs. IT is necessary to follow this guide in order to have peace of mind and keep your car running like new.
1) Follow Your Vehicle’s Service Manual Schedule
Always pay attention to the vehicle maintenance schedule provided with your vehicle. Not following with its dates and maintenance charts will cause you serious headaches especially if you do not monitor it soil life. The manual suggests the best time for you to make an oil change.
2) Regularly Check The Car Fluids And Proper Tire Pressure
1. Open your car’s hood and pull out the long oil dipstick in the oil container with a cloth.
2. Wipe it, reinsert it and then pull it out again to check the level of oil and its cleanliness.
3. Also be sure to check the overflow reservoir for the radiator fluid level and the reservoir cylinder for the car’s brake oil level.
4. The power sheering’s fluid level can also be checked.
5. When the tires are cool, use a tire pressure gauge to make sure that each tire has the required air psi as mentioned in the owner’s manual.
3) Odd Noises During Start-Up
1. Loud squealing sound means that your brakes need changing.
2. A scraping or mild grinding noise while applying the brakes mean that the brake pads have worn out and they need change since they are grinding against the metal wheel.
4) Always Drive Your Car Slow Right After Start Up
1. Never depress the accelerator too much during start-up. Let the car’s engine and oil warm up naturally. It takes a few seconds after initial start-up for the engine oil pump to lubricate a cold engine.
2. Keeping your rpm down during that time is ideal.
5) Never Drive Too Hard Or Slam On The Brakes
1. Always drive calmly. Never does full-throttle acceleration since you won’t need it; you are not in a race.
2. Never slam on the brakes too hard since this wears down the brake pads.
3. While shifting gears always depress the clutch fully. Make sure the car is at a standstill if you plan to shiftinto reverse gear.
These simple steps apply to all vehicles, and will help you respect your machine.
Parts wear out on every automobile after a while. Remember, it is always cheaper to fix your car parts than to sell it off. Contact Suzuki Ritz Parts India to supply you with car or truck spare parts that need replacement. They have a ready supply of Leyland Parts including Leyland Spare Parts and parts of other brands too which can be ordered on-call.