At the 2016 Auto Expo, the production version of the TATA’S upcoming marvel Nexon was launched. Though the TATA’s Compact SUV’s design was completely different from one would have imagined from TATA even in 2015, and this a good news altogether. Its truculent front profile, beefy exteriors and smooth roofline were the highlights of this giant masterpiece and the launch of this compact SUV is much awaited in India. New snippets of TATA’s latest discovery have surfaced, hinting that the launch of TATA’s revolutionizing number is not far away. The spy shots are revealing Nexon’s production ready interior and its nothing like what we’ve seen from TATA Motors so far.
From what we can make out from the snap shots, there is a new knob beside the driver’s seat. The knob helps you shift between three driving modes: Sport, ECO and City. Now that is quite an intriguing feature for an SUV, which sets Nexon a class apart and positioned a little higher up the chain. Along with this, the following box of features have also been risen- keyless entry, a push start/stop button, a 6.5-inch touch-screen infotainment system with Bluetooth, USB and Aux connectivity, a navigation system and a reverse parking camera.
In future, if we choose to buy TATA’s compact SUV Nexon, don’t forget to purchase original TATA Spare Parts from BP Auto Spares India, largest Exporter of Tata Parts in India.
TATA NEXON INTERIOR
- New 1.5-litre four-cylinder diesel engine based on the smaller 1.05-litre version seen in the Tata Tiago hatchback.
- The petrol deviants will get the 1.2-litre Revotron engine from the TATA Tiago.
- On the TATA Nexon, it is anticipated that the petrol engine may delivers 110bhp of power and 260 Nm of torque.
- The petrol engine may get a 5-speed manual gearbox and the new diesel engine will get a new 6-speed manual transmission.
TATA NEXON PROFILE
- The Nexon is said to be part of Tata’s remodeled product portfolio that follows the Tiago and the recently launched Tigor coupe.
- The SUV seems to exude a rather aggressive and rock-like stance, seeing from the rear quarter-three ends.
- Describing the car’s front profile, there is an expanded grille and projector headlights, and turn signal indicators positioned on a horizontal strip splitting the headlight housing.
- The side profile of the SUV reveals the smooth curves of the roofline.
- The rear side indicates that the car will retain its diamond-shaped taillights, tall rear bumper and small windscreen.
From the features and appearance alone, there is a fair chance that TATA’S upcoming model NEXON will beat market leaders of SUVs to date, the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza and the ever-popular Ford EcoSport.
Whether the car would live up to the expectations of the audience or not, that is uncertain. But what is certain is that you can rely on BP Auto Spares India, a fully-equipped Tata Spare Parts dealer, which has in stock a range of Tata Parts including TATA 1318 spare parts and many more.