The global auto world is always in the news. From launches to models being discontinued and from coupés being recalled for defects to automobile giants reaping huge profits, there is always something new happening in this industry.
It may not be easy to keep a tab on all the developments; hence, we take a sneak peek at the important happenings of this industry.
- The 2016 model of the Mazda MX-5 Miata would come with a 25% improvement in fuel economy and it gets a certification from EPA as well.
- In the past few days, many new coupes were launched in India. Hyundai launched its Elantra while Audi came up with TT and Volvo with V40 Cross Country. Honda is all set to launch the Jazz in a couple of months and Tata is preparing itself for campaigning for the GenX Nano AMT. This product from Tata would give a mileage of 21.9 Km/l. Chevrolet Trailblazer was also seen on a test drive in the country. Fiat would launch the Fiat 500 Abarth India in May. The launch of the much-awaited Tata Kite is planned for June and the ace auto manufacturer may rename it as Glade.
- May 7 is the date fixed for the 2016 BMW 3 Series (facelift). The BMW followers are looking forward to this debut.
- Automobile giant Ferrari unveiled the 488 GTB at a big event in London. The vehicle would come with a V8 supercar mid-engine.
- The 2016 Jaguar XF sedan has begun its testing in the country and it would hit the Indian roads in 2016. The coupé is produced on the aluminium-intensive iQ platform.
- Audi says that it would not enter the hatchback segment in India now. It is concentrating on the 10 launches it has planned for this year.
- BP Auto Spares India is a leading Mahindra Spare Parts supplier. It is also a leader in supplying a range of spares for various other car models. Over the years the organization has built a credible reputation in the industry. It has a ready supply of Mahindra Parts, including Mahindra truck parts, Mahindra Scorpio Parts, Mahindra Bolero Parts, and more.