Driving on rugged terrains and exploring challenging landscapes is every car fanatics dream. The city cars are not apt for such tough drives and one needs to use a sturdy car. For all those who have a passion for driving and those who wish to investigate new destinations, we bring a list of vehicles, in random order that would give them the right company.
• Mahindra Scorpio: This award-winning SUV from the house of Mahindra has many ardent followers. Launched in the year 2002, this model has reaped amazing profits for the company. Equipped with a 2.2-litre CRDe mHawk mill, the vehicle musters 120 bhp and 290 NM of torque.
• Tata Safari: This SUV was launched in the year 1998 and it came with a 2.0 litre turbo I4 Diesel mill. Later the ace auto manufacturer brought about a few changes in the vehicle and it is now available in its second generation and is known as the Safari STORME. Those who wish to buy Tata Spare Parts or spare of any other car, many contact BP Auto Spares India. It is a leading provider of Tata Parts, including Tata Indigo Parts, Tata Telcoline Parts, Tata Indica Parts, TATA 713 Parts, Tata 1518 Parts, and more.
• Mahindra Thar: The next SUV on our list is another vehicle from the house of the Indian automobile giant Mahindra. Powered by a 2.5-litre diesel engine that yields 103 bhp of power, this automobile is among the sturdiest ones and would not give up on the roughest of roads or where there are no roads at all!
• Jeep Wrangler: Manufactured by the American carmaker Chrysler, this SUV is available in its third generation. Equipped with a strong 2.8-litre diesel engine it gives 197 bhp of power. Flaunting sport looks, with electronic rear-locking, the automobile is a great value for money.
• Suzuki Gypsy: This car may not be the best in comfort, but scores full points for its performance. It comes with a 1.3-litre petrol engine that churns 80 bhp of power and 103 Nm of peak torque. It is an awesome possession for the roughest of landscapes! Click on the link for more spare parts : http://goo.gl/omXQ6n.