2014 was a great year for the automobile industry. Most car manufacturers boasted of record sales last year. Not only has the overall sales for budgeted cars increased, but there is a boost in the sales of luxury cars too.
There was also a rise in the used car segment last year, which also resulted in the increase of Replacement Spares for Suzuki Cars and other cars.
We explore the best luxury cars for the year 2015.
- Mercedes S-Class: The Mercedes S-Class replaces the CL Class model and boasts of a nine-speed automatic transmission. The other significant features of the coupe include a 4.7-liter V8 engine, 20-inch alloy wheels, semi-automated parking, full LED headlights, satellite navigation with 3D mapping, and more.
- Audi A6: Powered by a 2.0-liter turbo four and mated with front-wheel drive, the Audi A6 has been a favourite during 2014 too. Also available with a 3.0-liter V-6 diesel engine, the Audi admirers are looking forward to the revamped model of the car.
- BMW-6 Series: This four-door Gran Coupe flaunts striking exteriors and mesmerizing interiors. With a great acceleration and a well-implemented convertible top, the car comes with great features and a brand guarantee of BMW.
- Chevrolet Impala: Spacious interiors and a solid build are the two main prominent features of this car. The car offers enough leg space and headspace as well as decent capacity in the trunk. With a 2.5-liter four-cylinder and six-speed automatic transmission, the car promises a mileage of 21 mpg on city roads and 31 mpg on the highway.
- Lexus IS: Equipped with a 204-HP 2.5-liter V-6 engine, the car also comes with an optional 306-HP 3.5-liter V-6 mill. With great exteriors and comfortable interiors this car from Lexus truly deserves a place in the top five luxury cars for this year.
Irrespective of the car one buys, a car owner would always need a reliable spare parts dealer. BP Auto Spares India is a reputed dealer dealing in Replacement Spares for Suzuki Alto Parts, Replacement Spares for Suzuki 800 Parts, and more. Within a very short span of time they have created a niche in the auto market.