Mahindra and Mahindra is a renowned automobile manufacturing company in India. They are pioneers in the automotive industry and have the credit of introducing utility vehicles (UV) in the country in the year 1947. After six and half decades, they are still the leaders in producing UVs.
We take a glimpse of the various personal vehicles produced by the organization:
- Bolero: This is one of the most popular SUVs, Equipped with an m2DiCR engine it boasts of Micro Hybrid technology and Voice Messaging System.
- e2o: This eco-friendly car comes with a range of advanced features, including Regenerative Braking System, Colour Impregnated Body Panels, and more.
- Scorpio: This is undoubtedly one of the sturdiest cars available today and among the most admired ones too. Reasonably priced, this coupe flaunts masculine exteriors and comfy interiors.
- Thar: With a ground clearance of 200mm, the Thar can be driven on almost any surface, thanks to its turbocharged intercooled NEF CRDe Euro IV mill.
- Verito: This is an amazing looking sedan from the house of the automobile giant. This spacious coupe comes with powerful 1.5 litre dCi and 1.4 litre MPFi engines.
- Xylo: This MUV is stylish, spacious, and sports exciting exteriors & interiors.
- Actyon: This SUV is equipped with a powerful diesel engine and a four wheel drive system that makes it fuel-efficient and highly reliable.
- Actyon Sports: This Sports Utility Truck flaunts an innovative design and comes with a range of advanced features.
- Chairman W: This luxury car uses superior technology, and comes with diverse features, such as 7-speed automatic transmission, electronic stability program, electric parking brake system, 10-airbag safety system, active cruise control, and much more.
- Korando: This good looking SUV is a front-wheel-driving coupe and possesses a range of advanced features, including six-speed automatic transmission, electronic stability program, eco-cruise control system, smart all-wheel-drive system, and much more.
Those who own any of the above-mentioned vehicles and are in need of Mahindra Parts may contact BP Auto Spares India, a leading Mahindra Spare Parts supplier, which has in store Mahindra Truck Parts, Mahindra Scorpio Parts, Mahindra Bolero Parts, and much more.