Every vehicle owner must follow some do’s and don’ts for his or her car. This would help in increasing the life of the vehicle and increase its efficiency too. We list below some of these do’s and don’ts.
- Do a regular physical check of the car. A regular test is required for the pressure of the tyres and their overall condition. Next, one must check for oil and coolant leaks and inspect the condition of the wiper blade.
- It is significant to wash the car at regular intervals and keep it away from rust and dirt. In case there are deep scratches, the same needs to be attended to, before they cause rust.
- While washing the car, use the right amount of soap and water. Washing only with water will not help. Wipe the car off well to get an impeccable look. While wiping, do not rub or scrub, instead just pat the towel on the coupe.
- While inspecting if the engine is hot, do not open or touch the cap of the radiator.
- Do not use Tata Spare Parts or any other car parts that are faulty. This may affect the performance of the vehicle. For any Tata Parts, including Tata Indigo Parts, Tata Telcoline Parts, Tata Indica Parts, TATA 713 Parts, Tata 1518 Parts, and more contact BP Auto Spares India. The organization is a leader in supplying car spares from eminent vehicle manufacturers, such as Maruti, Ashok Leyland, MAN, and more. They have a ready supply of these parts and have a professional team that is ready to assist their clients. The organization has crafted a niche for itself in the auto spare car parts industry.
- It is advisable not to use accessories which are not genuine.
- Do not park the coupe in the sun. Parking in the shade helps the vehicle body to retain its colour. This also protects the interiors.
- Do not keep the coupe engine idle. If not in use, switch it off.
- Do not keep the vehicle idle for long periods. If possible use it at regular intervals.